We are looking for a Camp Director for Bird River Bible Camp. In this role, you will work closely with Southland Church leadership, as you provide general oversight of Bird River Bible Camp. You will oversee and lead staff and volunteer teams and the year-round operations of the camp facilities.
Camp Properties Director
We are looking for a Camp Properties Director to join our Bird River Bible Camp team, in this role you will be working closely with the Camp Director. Your primary responsibility for the maintenance, project management, and housekeeping at Bird River Bible Camp. Alongside the Camp Director, you will manage and oversee property volunteers.
Ministry Coordinator & Camp Administrator
We are looking for a Ministry Coordinator & Camp Administrator. In this unique role you will be working closely with the Family Ministries team, as well as the Camp team. You will work with the Family Ministry team to plan and carry out various events throughout the year. In addition, you will be responsible to oversee camp administration, providing support to the Camp Director as needed.
Family Ministries Administrator
We are looking for a Family Ministries Administrator. In this role, you will be working closely with the Family Ministries team to provide the necessary administrative support for the various ministries, including Kids Ministry, Middle School Ministry, and High School Ministry, and the events throughout the year. Along with the other members of the Family Ministries team, you will be serving in a leadership role within the Weekend Kids ministry.
At Southland Church, we live to love God, love people, be discipled, and make disciples in everything we do. Each of us, strive to live distinctly Christian lives through an active walk with Jesus. We commit to the Southland Church statement of faith, and work as a team to accomplish the tasks set before us. We desire to help people experience Jesus through each of our roles.
We are looking for an IT Administrator to manage all day-to-day IT operations, provide user support, and, manage IT Infrastructure. This is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Technology.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support and fulfill requests for Southland staff
- Manage IT Endpoints – workstations, peripherals, printers, mobile devices, digital signage, payment systems, etc.
- Manage IT Network & Server Infrastructure, partnering with Managed Services Provider as necessary
- Manage IT assets - lifecycle, documentation, assignment, disposal
- Manage SaaS – procurement, licensing, documentation
- Maintain IT Infrastructure, Process, and Policy documentation
- Manage IT projects, including change management
- Manage IT vendor relationships, accounts, and contracts, including Managed Services Provider.
- Manage IT budgets, track IT spending, and submit invoices
Skills and Competencies
- High degree of attention to detail
- High degree of trust and confidentiality
- Friendly attitude and ability to work with people
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Experience administering Windows and Mac operating systems
- Knowledge of basic networking principles
- Familiarity with IT systems and processes
- Experience in project management, change management, documentation, budgeting
- Ability to communicate well in both technical and business environments
- Ability to prioritize and self-motivate
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Experience administering enterprise network environments
- Experience working in a Windows domain environment
- Experience administering Windows and Linux servers
- CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Network + certification is an asset
This is a full-time role with benefits starting after 3 months. If you desire to join what we are doing here at Southland Church through the role of an IT Administrator, we would love to see your resume. We will prayerfully consider each resume, but we will only be in contact with those that we are interested in meeting for an interview.