We are here to walk with you through it.
Four Winds Ministry
Four Winds is an adult (18+) self-help/support group for anyone who struggles with life-controlling issues or behaviors, such as:
- Anxiety, depression and other mental illnesses;
- Perpetual loneliness;
- Addictions – media, food, sex, pornography, alcohol or drugs; or
- Any other struggle you can think of!
We celebrate and cling to Jesus as our only Source of hope, healing and growth, as He ministers to us by His Word, His Spirit and through others! For more information, email email@example.com or click below to sign up!
If you’ve lost a spouse, child, family member, or friend, it may be hard for you to be optimistic about the future right now. You feel confused, isolated and have questions about things you’ve avoided or never faced before. Our GriefShare Support Group offers you a safe place to learn about, share in and be encouraged, and find healing in your journey through the grieving process in company with those who understand the hurt you feel.
- GriefShare is a 13-week workshop
- Suggested Cost $15 for workbook
- Email LorneP@mysouthland.com for more details
- Single and Parenting
- 7 Pillars (For Men)
- Unraveled - 8 Pillars (For Women)
- Betrayal & Beyond (For Women)
- Hope for Men
- Living Free (For Men)
- Path To Freedom
NEED SOMETHING MORE THAN A GROUP? NEED A COMMUNITY TO SURROUND YOU?